Ability to configure channels preferences by:
- Day of week and daypart.
- Genre and certification.
- Title quality/grade.
Over 25 business rules available including:
- Schedule characteristics – primetime junction, slot & duration rounding and interstitial padding rules.
- Title details – same and cross channel repeats, premier holdback periods, free plays, maximum plays.
- Certifications & asset prioritisation and distribution.
- Revenue optimisation.
- Import titles and rights information from excel spreadsheet.
- Access cloud-based playout provider media library directly.
- Validate titles and extract timecodes for ad optimisation.
- Prioritise and grade titles
Creation and optimisation of schedules based:
- Title availability.
- Business rules & title grades.
- Scoring methodology.
Revenue optimisation and maximisation of available ad inventory for FAST channels in accordance with platform commercial inventory rules.
- Select the key factors for channel schedule optimisation.
- Weight the factors based upon programme scheduling preferences.
- Integrates with any cloud-based playout provider, including Amagi and BCNEXXT.
- Any broadcast management systems.
Titles are verified against the playout media library and asset timecodes are retrieved to enable schedules to be created that adhere to regulatory/platform commercial minutage rules. Generated schedules create playlists that are automatically uploaded into the playout platform.
Ready to Op2mise?
Get in touch with our team and discover just how much you can accelerate business growth using cutting edge process automation technology